- 1 cup Coconut Water
- 1 cup of homemade Almond Mylk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 inch of fresh turmeric (skin removed and halved), alternatively 1 teaspoon turmeric paste / ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder
- 1 inch of fresh ginger (skin removed and halved)
- 10 raw almonds
- 10 – 12 ice cubes (less if you prefer the shake to be milky)
- Pour the base liquids of coconut water and almond mylk in to a high-speed blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Blend for 10 to 12 seconds commencing from a low to high speed and ensuring a smooth consistency.
- Depending on your blender, remember to add more liquid if your blender blades struggle. Always be mindful not to burn out your blender motor.
- Pour contents in to a beautiful glass and enjoy in a peaceful environment.